Online Filing - Absence of Trust Funds
Below are instructions for filing Trust Assurance and Practice Review forms RE F4 and MB F4 online:
- Log into MyRECA using your username and password then go to your "My Brokerage" tab
- Your brokerage's details will appear on the next screen. From the menu, select ''Accounting Reports''
- On this page you will see and click the blue button “Add new Accounting Report”
- The next screen will list all forms that are available to file, “Which form would you like to start? Form 2 or Form 4” Click on Form 4
- Form 4 will appear on your screen. If necessary, you may add a new trust account by clicking on ''Add NEW Trust Account'' near the middle of Form 4, and follow the instructions onscreen to add a new trust account
- Complete the applicable questions & check your declaration ''I make this declaration conscientiously believing it to be true and knowing that it is of the same force and effect as if made under oath''
- Click on ''Complete” and your Form 4 is now submitted
- Once complete, your Form 4 can be viewed under the “Accounting Reports” menu; here you can review the Form 4 “Status” and ''View'' action