As the governing body for Alberta’s real estate brokerage, mortgage brokerage, property management, and real estate appraisal professionals, the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) is committed to the public interest by promoting the integrity of the industry and protecting consumers. Our dedicated staff team leverage their education and experience to support this mandate, and the RECA Strategic Plan.
Why you should join our team?
At all levels of our organization we strive to support our mandate to protect the public of Alberta. Along with meaningful work tied to a progressive strategic plan, RECA offers a variety of perks and benefits for our employees. Please note that perks and benefits are based on the nature of the position. Further detail is provided through the recruitment process. Perks and benefits include:
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits package based on position
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with specified contribution matching based on the position
- Employee years of service recognition
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Office space in our brand new building on the periphery of downtown with nearby amenities that include walking paths, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores, fitness facilities, and more
- RECA’s office is a five minute walk from the Sunalta C-Train station with multiple paid parking lots in the surrounding area
- Heated underground parking can be purchased at a discounted rate, with applicable taxable benefit applied, subject to availability
- Office space and staff spaces that are functional and designed with employee comfort and safety in mind. Amenities include but are not limited to ergonomic work stations including sit/standing desks, LED lighting, a Staff Café, secure office access, treadmill desk, and quiet room
- Access to the latest audiovisual technology in meeting rooms for video conferencing and presentations
- A strong organizational culture that includes an active social committee
- A commitment to work-life flow for our employees including a standard 37.5 hour work week
If you are interested in using your skills to support our progressive non-profit organization please see our career opportunities below. We thank all applicants for their interest. We will contact only those individuals we are considering for interviews.
Read more about how RECA operates and how we’re organized.