Getting Licensed

There are different paths to becoming licensed in one of the industries RECA regulates, which include:

Simply select the tile that fits your circumstances from the Featured Resources below, whether you are:

  • looking to get licensed for the first time (a new licensee)?
  • a licensee from another jurisdiction looking to practice in Alberta?
  • a returning licensee looking to get reinstated?
  • an existing licensee looking to become licensed in another industry?

Questions? Email us at or join us for the next virtual information session on getting your licence in Alberta.

Getting Licensed – Virtual Information Session

June 12, 2024
3-4 p.m.
Register today to reserve your spot!

Getting Licensed Presentation (PDF) – May 8, 2024

Featured Resources