Labour Mobility (Licensed in Another Jurisdiction)

If you’re licensed in another jurisdiction within Canada or abroad and would like to become licensed in one of the industries RECA regulates, you must:

  • complete the labour mobility eligibility process for the industry in which you would like to become licensed
  • supply a current criminal record check

As a new licensing applicant, you will also be required to demonstrate that you are of good character and suitable for licensing.

Please refer to the guide below that best fits your circumstances for more information about applying for labour mobility:

For more information about:

More Info: