Real Estate Update 2014 Launches to Positive Feedback
| March 19, 2014
The Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) launched the Real Estate Update 2104 course six days ago and over 400 real estate professionals have already enrolled. With over 90 course completions to date, it is getting great reviews. Here is what they are saying:
- “Easy to follow helpful on current issues”
- “I was impressed that it addressed things I could REALLY use”
- “Very practical and up to date. Thank you also for the checklists”.
These comments are consistent with the overall feedback we have received on the course:
- 98% said the course increased their awareness of industry issues and will help them in their real estate practice
- 99% said the course activities provided them with an opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills
- 97% said the course was clear, relevant and easy to follow
- 100% liked the flexibility of learning at their convenience and at their pace.
Feedback also alerted us to some minor programming issues which are now fixed. Thank you.
Real Estate Update 2014 is available online via RECA’s website. Any time, any place, any pace! Enroll today and see how it can help you provide competent, professional service to your clients. The course must be completed by all real estate professionals in order to renew their registration in September 2014.