RECA News: 2022-2023 Renewal Period is Now Open for All Licensees
| August 22, 2022
The renewal period is now open for all real estate, mortgage, and condominium management licensees. The deadline to renew is September 30, 2022.
No re-licensing education courses are required to renew your licence this year.
Before you Renew
- you must report any events described in Section 40 of the Real Estate Act Rules that you have not already reported to the Registrar. Refer to this guide to Notifying the Registrar and this myRECA Tutorial for more information
- if you plan to transfer to another brokerage, complete your transfer BEFORE you renew. If you transfer after you renew but before October 1, the transfer cancels your renewal
Associates and associate brokers can begin renewing once their broker has renewed the licence of the brokerage. RECA will notify you by email when your brokerage has completed its renewal.
Steps to renew
1. login to your myRECA account
2. go to the Current Licences page under the Licensing tab
3. click the Start Renewal button
4. follow the steps
5. pay the licensing fees
When your renewal is complete, the Licence Status indicator will have changed from yellow to green.
The renewal fee remains unchanged. The fee schedule is available on reca.ca.
See the Renewing an Associate or an Associate Broker Tutorial or the Renewing My Licence page on reca.ca for more information.