RECA Licensees Can Now Renew their Licences
| August 21, 2023
All RECA licensees can now renew their licence for the 2023-2024 licensing year. The deadline for all licensees to renew their licence with RECA is September 30, 2023.
Before you renew:
- report any events described in Section 40 of the Real Estate Act Rules that you have not already reported to the Registrar. Refer to this guide to Notifying the Registrar
- if you plan to transfer to another brokerage, complete your transfer BEFORE you renew. If you transfer after you renew but before October 1, the transfer cancels your renewal
- associates and associate brokers can begin renewing once their broker has renewed the licence of the brokerage. RECA will notify you by email when your brokerage has completed its renewal.
Steps to renew:
- login to your myRECA account
- go to the Licensing tab
- click the Start Renewal button
- follow the steps
- pay the licensing fees
When your renewal is complete, the Licence Status indicator will have changed from yellow to green and your renewed licence will be available for download on the Licensing tab.
The fee to renew has not increased this year. Review the fee schedule for more information.
If you have any questions or require assistance with your annual renewal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: RECA’s call and email volumes increase drastically as it gets closer to September 30. If you have a problem with your renewal application or payment near the renewal deadline, wait times for assistance may be higher, despite our best efforts.