Delivery of Documents - Real Estate Brokerage
Purpose: This bulletin explains the delivery of documents in a real estate transaction.
This bulletin applies to a real estate brokerages, brokers, associate brokers and associates.
As a real estate professional, you must deliver all documents in a transaction to all parties, or their representative, in a timely manner.
Documents may include a true copy of the following:
- listing contract (agreement to lease contract)
- amendments to the listing (lease) contract
- addendums to the listing (lease) contract
- disclosure forms
- offer to purchase contracts (offer to lease)
- acceptance of offer to purchase contracts
- required schedules
- notice removing all conditions to the contract
- agency acknowledgement with written consent
Real Estate Act Rules - section 61